Sunday 23 March 2008

Malay based company

Sneak Peek:
Slept as if I haven't been sleeping for one century this afternoon. What a good nap (on my own saggy bed and lumpy pillows)!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kuching! I'm back! ;P

I didn't manage to have a bowl of hot spicy laksa :( Anyway, I had Seafood Kolo Mee Poh instead. Food in Kuching is so cheap. My bowl of seafood mee poh only cost me RM3.50. My dad ordered a plate of Honey Roasted Chicken Rice (Drumstick). RM3.50 too! Cheap man~

Dont know what happen to the Internet in Kuching. It used to be very fast. Now I'm typing in Notepad. When the connection recovers, then I will transfer them into Shenblinkbink.com

Internet in Malaysia suck as usual. But nothing we could do. Malay based company is like that one lah. If want to live in Malaysia, we need to be patient and force ourselves to understand certain movement in those companies. Such as working efficiency as slow as the Streamyx :p

You want it or not, TMnet is the one and only company providing broadband in Malaysia. But nowadays 3G are taking over broadband slowly. The good about 3G is you do not need to be at home to have internet. YOu just need a 3G card and a laptop. Then you can access internet anywhere such as bus station, airport, library, office and even in front of your toilet bowl. From what I know, We now have Maxis and Celcom fighting against each other to lure customers to buy their package. So TMnet, better fix my line before you feel sorry ya.

No comments: