Friday 14 December 2007

Complains?

I love my job. Because it is very easy.

Why am I saying my job is as easy as ABC? Because all I need to give instructions. In one snap, the task is done!

If I am not a highly educated employee, I think I would fall in love with this job until the day I die.

To me, I cannot visual myself in this position in the future. Not to say future, visualizing myself in another one year time already is a failure.


I hate my company. This company is treating us like small lil' kids. All because of those damn O' dictators. They starts to control my life.

I was investigated by the security guard last night. He wants to know why am I going out, and whether I have a gate pass with me. Hello???? I am not a machine or some recycle boxes, why should I need a gate pass? As long as I have my ID card on, I can enter when ever I like. So stupid.

My colleagues even worst. They got their names jot down by the security. Damn O' security.

We were removed out from the office. Maybe someday I will have my Internet facility cut off. I have no idea what is going to happen next. Everyday we are living in ambiguity.

I starts to apply jobs in other company. I dont know how long I can stay here. I have lost trust with this company. All those damn O' dictators are just being selfish. Sometimes I feel the actions they take are too cunning. Just like Mr Wolf.

I was asked for an interview by a company in Melaka few days ago. I turned the offer down. Not that I dont like the company, but the journey to the airport is too faraway ;(

There is a scumbag from my department acting as if he is the big boss. No one in my department likes him.

And today, got 1 lakia sent email to scold me. He even cc the mail to his boss and my bosses. My boss helped me to reply his mail. I shoot him back with another email. A good "movie" is waiting for me ahead. Hehe.

Uhhh... too much of complain tonight. Si beh sian! Chao!

No comments: