Friday 14 December 2007

I *heart* cupcakes



I'm craving for cupcakes now.

It's been a long long time since I ate cupcakes. When I was young, my parents used to buy cupcakes for us to eat. Well.... not so yummy afterall. They were bake using the conventional methods and very dry til can choke you to death.

Some cupcakes pics for you to drool:


Awww.... This one is delicious!


Though this cupcake doesn't look so nice, but I love the way how they put the strawberry slice there.


Whoa... so colourful! Wondering what's the fillings inside...


Totally orgasmic! *slrup*


Penguin!!! So nicely done!


Merry Christmas! Strictly for sweet tooth only : )


This cupcake is not for eating. It is a Cupcake Ornament!


How I wish I can have this one neh...


This one is simple and nice... Maybe I should bake one similar to this on my own? ;D


So groovy!


Awwwwww...!

Nowadays I see lots of people celebrating birthdays using cupcakes. Nice idea hor?


Haha... This cupcake looks lousy la... As ugly as a rock.


Woot! Even doggie celebrates birthday using cupcake!

No comments: