Thursday 27 December 2007

Colours



What comes to your mind when you see these colourful crayons? Ever ask yourself why are these crayons so colourful?

How is it like if all the things you see are just exactly like the Charlie Chaplin Show?

Life is damn bored without colours.



Life has been stressing me out these days. Not because of the workload, but the colours. I hardly see colours in everything I do nowadays.

What's happening to me? Why am I feeling this way? Why is life so dule? Where are my colours?

Is work what life all about? The answer is NO. Life should be interesting, whereby you meet new things, new people and new activity.

I had so much fun meeting up with my old pals last weekend. We started our future together, but each and everyone of us ends up differently in our careers. After sharing some small talks with them, I learn that I am the one who is putting those black and white patches onto my painting.

One of my bestpal, Cindy is getting married next year in NZ. She is going to start her new life there. To me, this is too good to be true.

Sometimes life is unpredictable. I envy Cindy because her life is what I always wanted to be. To me, going overseas is already a big question mark in my head, what more to say migrate.

The life I always wanted is to settle down somewhere peaceful in places like Australia, England or New Zealand. Where there is no theft case and rob case. Maybe I can be a kindy teacher, teaching kids how to sing and do painting. Or maybe I'll run a restaurant where I have old folks visiting my shop every morning for coffee and cookies. Or maybe I can be a florist selling nice fresh flowers to customers all walks of life. Or maybe I can operate a petshop selling pets like bunnies, kittens, and puppies. This life is so perfect... Voila!

I know my life will never ever turn out to be like that. Im going back to Kuching and get my ass stick there forever.

I feel my life is in a mess. I need to get everything back into pieces. I need colours. I need life.

No comments: