Friday 28 December 2007

Colourize

I just received my salary, together with my 13th month salary. Heard that we'll only get our bonus, increment and annual dinner in March '08.

Previously my plan is to apply for a transfer to Engineering Department after the increment. Because I thought that they will have the increment end of the year.

So I need to change my plan lah.

Ermmm...

Now is already end of December. Maybe I'll apply for the transfer next week. Is it a bit too early? Aiksss....

Then after working for 2 months, I'll tender myself around March after the increment (if I cannot tahan). Then I cabut around June to somewhere else or get my ass stick back to Kuching.

Hopefully Mr Wolf or his assassins won't came across my blog, or else.... Haiz... Amen la...

If you ask what is my feeling now, well, I'm actually a bit reluctant because ya know, I've been working on this stupid job for more than one year. Moreover, I put lots of effort in it.

But no choice.

In order to colourize back my painting, I need to change. I hope Mr Wolf can give me some colours from now on.

You can do it, Shen. Don't worry. Everything is just fine in front of you. It is YOU who decide the colours. You don't want your life to be that dule, eh?

So Shen, move forward bravely.

Gambatteh!!

No comments: