Sunday 23 December 2007

Boring stuffs

My Year in 2007

As 2007 comes to an end.........

1) Where did you begin 2007?
- I was having my training at Batam, Indonesia. I still remember I need to come for work on the 2nd Jan because 1st Jan fell on a Sunday. Too bad.

2) What was your status on Valentine'sDay?
- Double la... Lmao!

3) Were you in school (anytime thisyear)?
- No way! Unless I am a loser.

4) How did you earn your money?
- Using my brain, eyes, mouth, actions, and punishments. I even sacrifice my soul for that. Is money everything? No right?

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
- Yes, around October in KL. Remember the accident in KL. Yea... That's the one.

6) Did you have any encounters withthe police?
- Two nights ago! There were a bunch of police doing road block around 2am. Damn.

7) Where did you go on vacation?
- Kukup Fishing Village!! Nice food! But too bad I got drunk too early...

8) What did you purchase that was over$1000?
- My flight back to Kuching for CNY.

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
- A lot! Ah Ying Jie Jie, Jonas Kor Kor, Annie...bla bla bla.

10) Did you know anybody who passedaway?
- Ewww...No! And touch wood!



12) Did you move anywhere?
- To a new apartment nearer to my workplace.



14) What concerts/shows did you go to?
- I dont like these kind of place.

15) Are you registered to vote?
- Oh no... I haven't register yet.

16) Who did you want to win BigBrother?
- Huh...? What's that?

17) Where do you live now?
- Johor

18) Describe your birthday?
- Nothing special. Boyfy bought me my favourite cheese cake.

19) What's one thing you thought you'dnever do but did in 2007?
- Nothing.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
- People paying attention to me, hug me, feel loved.

21) What's something you learned aboutyourself?
- I am a trouble maker, always take things for granted.

22) Any new additions to your family?
- Nope

23) What was your worst month?
- December. Where is my bonus? I feel so useless working in this kind of environment.

24) What music will you remember 2007 by?
- There is one mandarin song called Jui Jin.

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
- Please dont ask me. I just got drunk last night during the gathering.

26) Made new friends?
- Sure. A lot.



28) Favorite Night out?
- Night out? I dont even have night life anymore. Where is there any night out?

LAST WEEK...
1. Had a beer with?
- My Tarc frens.

2 . Went to the movies with?
- Boyfy. Watched Warlords last weekend.

3 . Went to the mall with?
- Boyfy also.

4. Talked on the phone with?
- Too many people.

5. Made you laugh?
- haha.

6. You hugged?
- Cindy

7. You yelled at?
- No one.

DO YOU LIKE...
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? why?
- Too frightening for me. I dont even dare to pierce my ears! I prefer a tattoo.

2. Be serious or be funny?
- It all depends on the situation.

3. Drink whole or skim milk?
- Whole milk with Cocoa Crunch

4. Die in a fire or getot?
- Getot?

ANSW ER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or moon?
- Moon

2. Winter or Fall Winter?
- Winter! How I wish I can wear those long waist jacket and walking around in knee length boots!

3. Left or right?
- Right

4. Sunny or rainy?
- Rainy

5. Peach or Pear?
- Pear

6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
- Twirl la...

7 . Do You Cook?
- No

8 . Current mood?
- Moody and frustrated... feel like killing someone.

IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone?
- No

2. Sang?
- Yes. Sing in my room.

3 . Been hugged?
- Nope

4. Danced Crazy?
- Nope either.

No comments: