Thursday 11 October 2007

ho-li-day

I'm feeling sleepy now... yet my heart is pumping hard.

Tomorrow is a holiday!

Not a public holiday but a forced annual leave. Too bad, eh?

Tomorrow, boyfy and I are going to KL together with David. Yeah. We are going to drive all the way up to KL using my lil myVi. *excited*

I've already told Cindy and we plan to have a yamcha session maybe on Saturday night... but she's going to Genting... Hmmm... or maybe I should go to Genting too?
Awwwww.... you know I miss her~!!

Well, im actually thinking of dinner now. We are going dinner at Yew's Cafe later on! Please dont misunderstood. It is a Cafe, not a coffee shop. The first time I heard of this cafe, i tot it is some kind of Chip Plak coffee shop, and oh dear, selling western food somemore.

LOL

Yew's Cafe actually has a very good environment with two shop lots. The place is so decent. The waiters and waitress are professional and welly trained. The place is filled up with wooden tables, chairs and also some sofas for you to lay down enjoy smoothies. And they also have large plasma tv! Woot~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



How Beijing got the logo for Olympics







~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I spotted something spooky just now. And I had goosebumps all over me!




Eeeeeee... whose hair.... so black one...
*please scroll down*






























Wahahahha!!

Cute Doggie: "I am so pretty and high class"



Im sot liaw~!

1 comment:

kRiZcPEc said...

I love the beijing olympics symbol design series...when I saw it i almost burst into laughter~~good that I didn't. :)