Friday 5 October 2007

How to survive a day at the office

HOW TO SURVIVE A DAY AT THE OFFICE
Well, to survive a boring day in office is not easy. If not because of emails and blogs, I think i'm already bored to death.
To survive a day at the office, I normally read. Not books. But articles and blogs from the internet.
I am working shift. I'm entitle to have 45 mins Lunch Break and 15 mins Tea Break. Now I seldom go to the canteen for Tea Break anymore. All because of my boss. He seems like to call me when I was having my break every time. And always ask why am I at the canteen. Haiz.
Therefore I quit from having Tea Break more than half year ago. I know I entitle the Tea Break. But sometimes it is hard for me to explain to boss. Ya know, no bosses like reasoning.
Few ways to spend your sweet time at the office.


I love the 2nd way. Install virus!!!

No comments: