Tuesday 18 September 2007

New Hair, New Cap

Remember few weeks ago I said I wanted to buy A-Cash to buy items for my Shenoeyii?

Well, I didn't manage to buy the A-Cash after thinking hard.

It's not worth to buy A-Cash for my Virtual Life.

Instead, I went and spent all my money on my hair.

I permed them and I love it.

Last two weekend, I went for a hair dye.

It cost me RM100++ for duno-how-to-spell-that-brand. Sound something like Schwazerkroft~~

Well, RM100++ for a hair dye is not expensive.

I made a few surverys first. Some places even offer me RM250++ (without treatment) for the same product (same brand). The saloon ladies all dress like punks. Walau eh, do you think I'm gonna let punks to dye my hair?

Of cuz NOOOOO!!!

Hehe... The colour I chose was actually Ash Brown. I think it is not ash enough. I need more ashhhhhh... Maybe my next hair dye bah, I'll make it more ash.

See my new cap. Shyok right? I bought that while shopping with my parents at Tebrau City. And that cap was the 101 piece available. Not to miss out the opportunity, I grabbed the cap without having second thought. Hehe.

Do I look like a punk now?

When I was driving to work today, the sunset was so beautiful that I couldn't resist not to take photo of it.

Sorry guys for the blury pix. My digicam is not that good and my car was a bit shakey that time.





75 km/h = Good driver

Ok la... I dont drive that slow lah. Haha. Action only niah. Normally I drove around 80-100km/h as these range can save my petrol consumption.

I drove for more than 100Km today. I went to Senai Airport to fetch my parents. Then drove them back to NusaJaya to bring them to Tebrau City. Then drove back to Gelang Patah again. Whoa... That's tiring~ But nevermind. I enjoy the Manhattan Fish Market I ate this afternoon. Lolz.

Uhhh... I can feel my saliva making it's way out from my tongue! I'm still craving for more Fish fillet from Manhattan Fish Market!!



Fish Face!

No comments: