Tuesday 18 September 2007

All about Dolly

Anyway, I'm going to blog everything all about Dolly today. She's too cute and too "manja" to be rejected.


When I went back for holiday in Kuching during my last trip, she followed me everywhere I go. When someone picks me up at my gate, she also followed me outside to see me off.

Whereas for Ah Mau (her badxxx mother), she looks even more gangster now. Her fur was not as nice as last time. Worst of all, her fur stinks! And because my parents seldom played with her anymore (all because of Dolly lor), she doesn't feel that comfortable when I touched her. If you suddenly touch her from her back, she'll probably jump up on you and scratch you! So hardcore~ I wonder she gets involve herself in gangsterism. But anyway, she is still my dearie cat, Ah Mau. Actually Ah Mau has two names. Another name is Pipi. Ah Mau is a name I created for her and only me calling her Ah Mau. When I got back home that night, I shouted "AH MAU" for the whole night but there was no response from her. Quite disappointing tho'. The next day when I was having my sweet time mapling, suddenly I heard something! It's Ah Mau calling me!!!!! I ran to the backyard, so was Dolly. I couldn't see her. Dolly even ran outside to look for her... Feeling a bit weird, me and Dolly went back to the dinning room. Then.... I saw Ah Mau! Ah Mau was actually sitting below the split level at the car porch there... Woooo~ Sweet Ah Mau.... After that she came into the house. She promoted herself to become a house cat. She sat behind me quietly while I played maple for the whole afternoon. Even sometimes I went out, Ah Mau will sit at the carporch there to wait for me. How sweet, eh?


Let's come back to Dolly. During my previous trip back to Kuching, I was sitting at the computer table when she jumpped from the floor to my leg and hence dropped herself on my keyboard! She stood in front of my face and had her sweet time there. No choice, I need to remove her from my computer table because I couldn't use the keyboard to attack monsters. After that she cuddled herself on top of my altec lancing woofer. zzzzz. Then my mum banned her from going into the computer area because she likes to play with the wire. So during my last trip, she never jump on me again. But then, she still went to my altec and slept there while I played maple. Kawaii neh...

My parents are here in JB. And my grandparents need to babysit her (So old still need to babysit meh? =.=! Tak Malu~)

Here are some of her pictures I took in Kuching. I don't know that she's actually a camwhore too~



" Hi everyone... My name is Dolly - The prettiest cat in the neighbourhood "

" This is my cute boss. WE ROXXX!! WE ARE CAMWHORE!!"

No comments: