Tuesday 18 September 2007

The Bright Side

Last week, I received an email and I feel it is very meaningful.

Though this email got something to do with Christian (just because they show Jesus there..?), but I learn something useful from there.

Since I was young, I always pray so that I can get good result in class. During my Secondary years, I was choosen to join a good class and I got 4th place during Form Two. I was overjoyed. I got what I always wanted and too proud to be true.

Then, I was choosen to join Science class after I got 5 A's in my PMR. Though my PMR result was considered one of the most lousy result in Science Stream, I felt very glad about it. To me, able to get into a Science Class is just like going to Heaven. Nothing beats Science Stream. I can be a doctor, an engineer and etc.

After SPM, all my frens got into Form 6 except for me. I was down during that time. I keep asking myself what I want to be. I felt so hopeless. I felt like my world is doom. I applied to study at TARC. And I graduated my Diploma in Engineering (Electronic).
I joined Swinburne University after that. Then I was offered a full scholarship by the government. It was too good to be true.

Now that I'm working. I got a good job with good pay. I know that my pay is not the best, but at least I know my pay is better than the people I know.
Looks like I got nothing to complain about my life, huh?

Please don't think like that. Actually I have already skip lots of my tough times. SOmetimes we need to think of the good things to keep ourself alive.

Everyday, we pray for
the best...
And normally not long after we pray....


... we got some difficulties.



We felt like life is worthless. We questioned ourself WHY all these unfortunate things keep falling back to us.



More difficulties and problems.



Try to look forward.


See what I mean? There are some people more unfortunate than us.

No comments: