Wednesday 19 September 2007

Crime

Gosh!

Something terrible happen today.

I'm going to be a dead fish~

My company had some audit on internet. And they come out with a looooong list of names.

Those who download illegal songs, movies and etc, they are going to have their sweet name inside the list!

Oh dear...

I feel guilty thinking of it. I couldn't deny I never download any songs using company's network. I DOWNLOAD THEM WITHOUT FEELING ANY GUILT THAT TIME. So.... I have no say anymore.

I have to bare everything I have done. I do not need to fight for the truth. The truth is I have committed a crime. A very serious crime in the eye of my company. What to do... Hidding myself up is not a solution. I need to take this as a lesson learnt.

I should have download them at home instead of workplace. All because of the internet speed. Haizzz...

No point for crying over split (sour) milk.

All because of my greediness.

-GUILT-

No comments: