Friday 21 September 2007

Shit on my pants

I scared my shit out since last night. Guilty was all over me. And thousands of butterfly started roaming in my stomach.

There was a meeting with boss just now. I was so worried. I felt like hiding somewhere and tell everyone that I'm on MC.

Being a person with full of morality (hehehe), I accepted the challenge. I went to the meeting timidly. What if suddenly boss talk about the download issues? What if boss point out those who committed the crime? What should I do? Should I stand up and admit to everyone that I done the mistake? Haiz... I need face, man.

I was so tension during the meeting. The meeting adjourned less than 1 hour. And the best thing is my boss never mention anything regarding my crime. What a relieve... Phewww~~~

Frankly speaking, I dont know how long I can stand with this job. Working here doesn't give me any strive. I need more challenge. I need more responsibility. I dont know how my other colleagues feel about themselve and their job. But I feel like I'm sooooo useless working like this.

If you ask me what I want to be in 10 years time, I can tell you the same thing as usual, I DON'T KNOW.

But if you ask me whether I want to work like this for 10 years, my answer is DEFINATELY NOOOOO!!

I'm not a moo~moo~ okay.

I want something more.

I'm not young anymore. I am freaking 25 going 26! In another 4 years, I'm going to be 30! And what can I do if I'm 30 and still working here like this? I couldn't do anything!!

I need to climb 2x faster than other people.

Come on babe, I need a BULL RUN!

No comments: