Friday 24 August 2007

Magician

Time to stop all those crap regarding ghost and witch. They are not a healthy topic afterall.


I would like to make a clear statement here. I dont care whether if there's anyone out there reading my blog or not. I post them for my own self pleasure and I enjoy reading them.


I received some comments earlier saying that no one is interested in reading what I wrote. Well, that's what you think. After reading few of my blogs and you talk to me as if you have read 80% of my blog. Oh dear.


Thoughout these years, I know that there are people reading my blog. One of my biggest fans is my boyfy. I dont know whether he read everything I wrote la, b'cuz sometimes I wrote lots of boring craps ;p From now on Im going to post more pictures in my blog than rather leaving it plain. Know why? Because boyfy only read blogs with pictures or with youtube. =.=!


Actually I also love reading pictures, especially newspapers! Lolz!


Another reader of mine is Kriz. She is a good blog fren of mine. And she is a photo maniac! So you know la, why I love reading her blogs. Haha.


Talking about witch, I like Magicians more. Remember the circus shown TV on public holidays? Yea... My dad and I love to watch circus. And normally after circus there will be some magic shows.


And during my primary years, you know la, some poor fellow will act as a magician and come to your school to promote himself. I still remember I paid 50 cents just to see the stupid show. Why I say stupid? Because the so called magician will play stupid magics such as cutting finger, pulling out lots of colourful scarfs from a black scroll, raring a bunny inside their magician hat and playing with coins/ cards. Anyway, I can't deny I didn't enjoy the show. I enjoy it NOT because of the magic, but the crowd.


Still, I found out that most Magicians are cute creatures (but not the Ah Pek who came to promote himself at my primary school!) One good example is David Copperfield. He's so cute!

Actually the point for writing this post is to introduce the young magician, Chris Angel. He's damn cute too~!

Watch this, you'll get traumatized after watching. Believe me!



He's even greater than David Copperfield, eh?

Here's another interesting one by Chris Angel. Totally orgasmic!! X X X



Can you do that too?

Can David do that too?????

I bet...

No comments: