Thursday 10 January 2013

When luck starts to kick in

Something for me to blog about today.

My Johor friend Annie contacted me through Facebook yesterday. Her husband company is searching for someone to do sales covering the whole East Malaysia including Brunei and Labuan.  The product is contact lens.

I think I will like this job.  It is going to be home based. I can take care of Karen when nanny is away.  Second, the business already has their customer base already. I just need to collect payment, collect sales, and I think to increase the sales and solve problem for customer. The cons would like traveling.  I hope I can travel once a month.  Not too frequent as I need to take care of Karen. I will miss her badly.

Why I hate traveling with this company now?  Because I don't like being alone? Because I can't deal with the customer there?  Just don't know why. Maybe I don't like our so called service provider in Miri.

After discussing the pro and cons with hubby, he said he strongly support me to take up this job.  

Hopefully everything goes well.  It's time to move on after 4 years here.  I want a new job, new environment, new colleagues. Start fresh again.


No comments: