Thursday 13 January 2011

Which should I buy?

I'm in a dilemma right now. I've been searching for clothes (dress) lately. Yes, you hear it right, I'm buying clothes from other sellers. Hiak Hiak =)

Well, I'm not saying the clothes I'm selling not good. I'm getting 4 pcs of my own dress to wear for CNY. But that isn't enough for me. (I am a spoiled brad!)

Something interesting to show you today. When you shop online, you need to browse, browse and browse. If you don't browse, you will end up buying something more expensive than it supposed to be.

You should thank me for teaching you ya~




My favourite online selling TicTacToe28 RM58


So the difference is like RM7
;p


Wokie, back to my hunt.
  1. I'm searching something feminine. Preferable with lace or a big holes at the back but not tube dress. I don't look good on tubes.

  2. Of course I need a dress. Not too short and too expose as I'm going to wear it on the 1st day. There'll be visiting to old folks' place. So have to remain damn serious.

  3. I need something which is not black. OMG... how can i survive without black??? It been ages I wore black for CNY. Hai.

RM 49

This pc is great. It has lace on it. It is bareback (omg). But the colour... the colour is not right. Hmmm...



RM 48

This pc is totally awesome... Expose but not too expose.. except the colour again. Haiz.



Another colour. Perhaps I should get myself this pc?
I still think the black one is nicer.



RM 53

Or perhaps I will get myself this pc? It is not totally black. Can see from the picture the workmanship quite good. But this is not what I want!! Aiya....


RM 49

Ahhh... Maybe this piece. Got lace. Got red.. Feminine. And the toga fashion, something i like. But does Toga suits fatty arms? Hmm..



RM 43

This one is cheap.



RM 55

Colour is nice.. But a bit too pricey???




RM 40

This pc makes my heart jumps a bit. It is polite, but giving surprises to people when you turn around. Haha. I like. But the belt.. I only have black waist belt. Don't think I want to invest a belt purposely for this dress ler. And i find it a bit plain.



RM 46

Or maybe this? It's Shocking Pink. And last piece. Gonna act fast if really want to buy :(




RM 52

Is it red? Yes, finally found one red dress. Is it feminine? Not really. No lace. No holes. Look so aunty. The girl is scratching her head already, thinking whether she should sell this piece.


Which should I buy???




No comments: