Wednesday 24 November 2010

Where are you?


Where are you Hotdog?

Do you know we have been searching for you since Saturday night?

Do you miss us?

Because all of us here miss you very much.


Every morning before we went for work, you will lick our feet to greet us. You will guard us to our cars and stand aside as if saying 'Goodbye' to us.

Sometimes you will chase our cars and stop yourself at the road side with saddy eyes.

I regret I never have the chance to give you your beloved Milky Sticks on Saturday morning.

You were busy barking/ playing with your enemy until you ignore us.

We have searched every where for you.

Where are you?

How have you been?

I dreamed of you two nights ago. One of your legs became crooked. I tried to bend back your leg but failed.

I hope my dream doesn't come true, Hotdog.

If you were kidnapped, we hope your current master treats you well.

If you're lost, I will pray to God every now and then so that He could show you the way back to us.

God, please bless Hotdog.

He is a good dog. Please don't punish him *sob*






No comments: