Wednesday 18 August 2010

A letter to God

Dear God,

I was so angry this morning. Someone sabotaged me. And that person is suspect to be staying under the same roof.

I found my slippers on the floor. And when I took a good look at it, it is broken! Someone actually use a scissors to snap my slippers. Then I proceed to the shoe rack I placed inside of the house, my imitation crocs also has been destroyed.

I could feel flames in my eyes. A lot of wicked thoughts ran through my mind. I was burning with anger.

Thinking back of what I learn in Rajah Yoga, I slowly cooled down myself. I made a call to hubby telling him all those devilish acts at home.

The problem is not solved yet. Who is bluffing, who is telling the truth, I don't know. No matter how complicate this problem is, the truth will be revealed soon. Very soon.

Only God knows who is the devil.

In God I trust, in God I praise.

I know that you love me so much. You are there for me when ever I need you. You are my almighty savior. I need nothing but your protection.

I admit I have those evil thoughts earlier on. But I choose not to become one. Holy angel told me not to hear what Mr Devil told me to do. I'm proud that I didn't make any wrong move.

Thanks for your guidance, God.


Love,
Your beloved child

No comments: