Thursday 29 July 2010

Hate

Ahhhh!!

I really hate myself.

What's wrong with me I also don't know.

I hate myself.
It's really disappointing. I'm so disappointed with myself. I'm such a loser. A simple interview I also cannot tackle well. Damn! I can't make good decision. I don't know why I always make silly decisions. Then someone will stand out and point at my mistake. You cannot do like this and that. You have to learn how to street smart. Ya, I get the point. I'm not smart. Bloody shit.


I hate my job.
Maybe I should say, I hate my colleagues than my job. I hate back stabbing. From no where, I got back stabbed few times. I'm really pissed off. Everyone is going for power & money. I don't know what he told to that guy until that guy so piss off with me. To the extend of not answering my calls. Got screwed by superiors for nothing last week. Damn. Even a nice peaceful holiday can turn into a nightmare, this kind of job how to do?
Lesson learn: Always switch off your phone during your holiday. Great.


I hate my life.
Home? Which one is home? According to Wikipedia, a home is a place of residence or refuge comfort. Meaning to say, it is a place where you can find comfort. You can sleep, rest and resign from work temporarily.
I just don't know why, I hate coming back home everyday. Serious.
When I was at the door step this evening, I took a deep breathe, then I looked inside the house. Towels, dirty clothes, handbags, dirty cups and plants, plastics bags, envelopes, newspapers, you name it! The whole entire living room was in a mess. Eeewwwww!!
It's everyday ok. EVERY SINGLE DAY! Everyday come back from work still need to tidy up house. Nia Ma, I'm not going to do it unless my name is called Aminah. So hubby has to do it whether he likes it or not.



Looks like life is no more interesting for me. Time to switch planet?

No comments: