Thursday 18 March 2010

DIY Wrist Corsage





First of all, I got my wedding teddy!!! They are so cute. And the quality is so good and they looks like new!! I think this pair of teddy must be sold at RM60-80 when she first bought it.

Who cares whether these teddy are 2nd hand or not. Your wedding gown is not 1st hand, your car deco done by the bridal shop is neither 1st hand. So who cares?

After my wedding, I can even resell the teddy at the same price.

I use it for free eh...

*Me so smart*



Next, I'm going to show you my DIY wrist corsage.


Bought these cute lil' flowers at Hua Company. 3 for RM1.50.



Bought the ribbon rubber band at 688. 1 meter only RM1.00. Can cut into 7 pieces.
Paise, the flower is a bit too small for the band. All because I bought the flower first. Then only I buy the band (without bring my flower). Anyway, it's damn cheap okay!



Done 1 wrist band. See the joint? I really have bad workmanship.
But nevermind, I'm going to cover the joint using the flower

*Me double smart*



TADA!
Done sewing the 7 wrist bands!



Let me present you my DIY wrist corsage!


Nice or not?

Price per piece:
Ribbon rubber band: 14 cents
Flower: 50 cents
Thread & glue: 1 cent
TOTAL: 65 cents


No comments: