Monday 15 March 2010

I hate account ladies

After waiting for the petty cash reimbursement from HQ for quite a period of time, I was curious and decided to give them a call.

When I asked the account exec lady in HQ:

"Have you reimburse my petty cash account?"

She sarcastically questioned me back:

"Hey, why are you sending in your bills for reimbursement? Your petty cash float is RM1,500. You only used up RM1,000. You still have another 500 bucks to play with. Why are you asking me to reimburse? I will only reimburse when your float falls to RM200."

A bit pissed off with her 'answers', I told her:

"By the time my float falls to RM200, your documentation and release of cheque will take around 4 to 6 weeks to clear. Within the 4-6 weeks, the RM200 is not enough for me. I've been using my own money to pay for office use when I finished using my float. Can't you guys adjust it to higher a bit like RM500?"

"Cannot cannot", she says. "Management says can only reimburse after your float falls to RM200. If you are not happy, go ask Management."



WOot! What an answer!



So when I was on a business trip to KL last two months, I went up to the Finance Manager and asked her for explanation. She was surprised.

"You can reimburse the petty cash anytime. Even if you have spent RM200 and you want to reimburse also can. I never instruct them to do such thing."

Haha... I came out from her room with smiley face. I never told the silly authorizing lady what I've told her boss.

The next week, I sent all my bills to HQ for reimbursement. That lady didn't say a word an process them for me.

See? I really hate this kind of person. They are just executive, same level with me. But hor, they want to act as if they are management, or manager. They try anything to restrict you from doing your work smoothly. They make enemies with everyone.





2 comments:

古小玉 said...

Working is always like that,ppl always tried to bully those with low grade. I hope one day I can be boss and do whatever I want to do.. :p

Shen said...

She has the same grade with me. I don't think her qualification is higher than mine. But she is an old fox. Working with the company longer than me. Haiz... 狗眼看人低!