Friday 31 July 2009

Not so good

I have been very lazy for the past few weeks. I don't feel like doing anything at all. Don't know why I become like that.

Grandpa called me middle of the night at 2am this morning. I didn't pick up the phone thinking it was a culprit. When I heard my home telephone rang, my heart sank. Shit. It must be Grandpa. Something bad must have happened to Grandma :(((((

Grandpa told us Grandma become very weak. She couldn't lift up herself anymore. Middle of the night sitting or lying on the floor, cannot even be lifted up.

I just called up Grandpa. He told me Grandma is moaning. I really pity her. God, could you please ease her pain? I beg you...

I'm too sien to do anything today.

Whole morning surf internet and chat msn.

Let's complete this Meme first.




1. How old are you?
- 27 years old lao cha boh

2. Are you single?
- Double

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
- Erm... perhaps 28 or 29? ;p

4. Do you think you'll marrying the person you are with now?
- Hehe... hard question. All depends on fate ;p

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
- I don't know

6. Who will be your bridesmaid & best man?
- Too early too decide. How come this meme is all about wedding ha..?!!

7. Do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
- I would love to have garden/ beach wedding. Traditional wedding sien neh...

8. Where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
- Any place where we can be together and just the two of us. The place has to be peaceful and relaxing. I don't plan to go for a shopping marathon honeymoon :D

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
- Don't know ler

10. Will that include your exes?
- Why not?

11. How many layers of cake do you want?
- Does it matter?

12. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
- Not whole day meh?

13. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
- Don't know. Romantic one of cuz :D

14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon,fork and knife?
- Hands... finger licking good... Eat KFC ok la...Buahahhaha!

15. Champagne or red wine?
- All la...

16. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
- Before and after :D

17. Money or household items?
- Monayyyyy!

18. How many kids would you like to have?
- 2 cuties

19. Will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
- Once in a lifetime, why not? :D

20. Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
- Anyone who read my meme....

3 comments:

kRiZcPEc said...

just a word, be strong.

Knight said...

Keep me update ok sis. I'll be outstation for weeks. I think might buy a ticket back to see grandma.

Shen said...

Kriz: Thanks for your concern. Thank God she is recovering :)

Bro: She's recovering. Will update you. No worries :)