Friday 1 May 2009

Sugar Bun

Boyfy and I went to tHe Spring last night. I couldn't resist not buying that pair of Alain Delon. Original cost about RM210. After 20% discount, I got it for around RM 167!! It's expensive. But really worth the money spent as it gives good support to both legs. It's my first leather working pumps :D

After the shopping, we had out dinner at Sugar Bun Restaurant down there.

Shockingly, with RM20 plus plus, these were what we got. Damn regret. Should have drove to the nearest KFC and dine there.





I was a fan of their fish fillet and savory rice. But the performance really chickened me out. I was so disappointed. Even the cashier we met last night was not well trained.





What happen to the savory rice? Save rice to help Africa is it? And what happen to my fish? Just came back from sun bath?

I wonder how long they exposed the lemon piece, it's juiceless!





Look at the portion!!! Fish so small piece.





Even the fries and chilly sauce taste bad! I think they mix the chilly with water. It was tasteless! We didn't manage to finish the fries. It became Hotdog's supper.





Boyfy munching off with his meal.





Good advertisement only.





Aiyoh...! Here's my fish fillet. So big piece.






This is the picture I got from their website. Heaven and Hell.


Rating:
0 / 10

2 comments:

K9 said...

Haha...the picture there sure got state. "For advertisement purposes" or "actual meal might not as big as the picture shown"

Some sort like that. That's why u see me complaint about the pizza to be so "generous".

Shereen said...

Aiya... pizza hut also sucks one la... that day me, dad and mum went there kena tipu...