Monday 20 April 2009

Sukuk vs Suku

U know what

Recently our gov released some funds by the name of Sukuk, which gives 5% dividen a year.

This is the conversation between me and Angella:-

Angella : We must buy Sukuk la... so worth it.
Me : Yalah. Must buy kao kao. Where can we find such good interest?!!
Angella : Those who didn't buy Sukuk is Suku (stupid).
Me : HAHAHA!!

Tomorrow, ASM and ASW are going to release 3.3 Billion and 2 Billion respectively.

Celaka. That day dumped in all my money in Sukuk. My application is not approved yet. The money is hold back by the Bank Negara. Really pissed off. The feeling is like seeing lollipop waving at you but you cannot grab it.

This is my recent conversation with Angella again:-

Angella : Hey, you know ar. Tomorrow got ASM to buy.
Me : Is it? So good wor... Are you going to buy?
Angella : Yes, definately. I want to be the first one to go to bank and open an account.
Me : (wet eyes) Oh.... How I wish I can buy, but I've used out all my money in Sukuk.
Angella : HAHAHHA!! Those who buy Sukuk is Suku!!!



Our new government really pandai hor... good strategy to trick someone stupid like me.

Anyway, I never saw someone more Suku than this one lor.

That person already know that tomorrow got release ASM still go and dumpped in RM 50K in Sukuk. Double SUku...!

3 comments:

古小玉 said...

Haiya.. what for ? Now buy Mutual Funds also ok cos a lot of share prices dropped to new low. The return could be 10 times better than ASB..

K9 said...

Hei...Sukuk really for suku ppl larr...

This was my doubt. Why sukuk? Does the gov have no money until they create this to source some money with promising dividend for next year?

They had used up alot in elections and etc. What next?

But if this is a promising return. That will surely be good.

Shen said...

Khoo: I dont have much $ to invest in share market. Yet, I cannot risk my precious money there :) I heard several funds got price increase wor...

Kelvin: A lot of ppl din manage to grab ASM and ASW2020 T_T