Monday 2 March 2009

Learning & Growing Up

I'm happy. The next moment I'm sad. After that I'm happy again. After a while, I go back to my sad mode again.

Life is just all about learning and growing up. The more you gain the wiser you get. Sometimes, life is just like a merry-go-round.

With my new job, I always got insulted by customers. Work is tough, yet some of the customers just do not understand and talked a lot of foolish things to hurt me. Worst of all, I got insulted by a pisang goreng seller last week. I don't think you want to hear the story of the pisang goreng man. But I was so hurt and angry at the same time.

There was one customer I met 2 weeks ago. His engineer asked me for some advice. Since I'm still new in this field, I gave him an answer based on what I know from other customers requirement. When we were in the middle of discussion, the boss said:

"Aiyah. You don't listen to her lah. She knows nothing and all the things she said won't be correct one."

Okay fine. I really feel like telling them, "I'm not the consultants". But of course, I didn't say that out.

But anyway, good things happened to me today. I've closed my second deal verbally. In another words is 90% confirmed order.

Sometimes in our life, don't expect too much. The more you expect, the more disappointment you'll get.

One thing good about Sahaja Yoga is I learn how to lead to be a better person. As per Sahaja Yoga teaching, don't hope for anything, do what you suppose to do, and all the good things will come after you. And that's true!

I'm happy today. Thanks to:

  • God/Guidian angel for siding me throughout these years
  • Sahaja Yoga for bring me a new life
  • My parents for their never ending support
  • Friends who give me moral support when I told them my problems
  • And of cuz Boyfy who always help me to do brainstorming and giving me brilliant advice.

Gosh. I really have a bunch of good people around me :D

4 comments:

古小玉 said...

You are right, there are many this kind of nonsense ppl in the world but what to do ? The important thing is during month end can get salary sharp. haha!

Shen said...

Yes, that's what I'm thinking now. Company cannot sack me for no making any sales as the market is real bad at the moment. I do what I should do. The rest I leave it to fate. Though the economy is so bad now, I think it is a good opportunity. I'm thinking of doing my own business. Hehe.

古小玉 said...

What kind of own business you want to do ?? My frd do own business by selling mutual funds and insurance. He told me very good income.

Shen said...

i see a lot of people very scare to invest their money in trust fund, bond, and share market at the moment. The FD interest drop like ki siaw also got people bring money to bank everyday to put FD. Including me >_<

Business? Not sure yet. I was an insurance seller last time but got terminated because I only sold one policy to myself. LOLz.