Thursday 5 March 2009

Fund Raising for dogs

This dog is not only cute but with brain.

Sparky painted a few photos and his master decided to sell them at ebay as fund raising RSPCA in Victoria to help those animals affected by Australia wild fire.


Ssshhh....Artistic Sparky is busy painting.





Here's his artwork. Really nice.




To me, Sparky is also a good actor. Do you know why I say that?



*ahem* Grandpa Sparky is going to write a book.





Hehe. No lah. Actually I'm trying to make some Christmas cards for all my lovely friends out there.





Oppsss... sorry. Guess I'm too tired.





Sparky has a lot of friends.



Including hamster





Time for bed, pals.



3 comments:

古小玉 said...

Wah.. really smart dog. I wish I have one! hehe!

Shen said...

Hoho... i will make him doing all sort of artwork and selling them for money.

myfertilitydiary said...

hahaha,so cute and smart dog....i also got 1 everyday play football with me de....