Friday 26 December 2008

I am Dad's tax deduction

I'm very sure everyone do not like to hear the word T-A-X, especially income tax.

Those money are paid to the government, so called use to do maintain this country. How true?

I don't know.

And recently, gov says that our EPF contribution will be reduced from 11% to 8%. The so called reason is to reduce our burden.

In my point of view, these are all bullshit.

I love the word "8" (which represent prosperity), BUT, I definitely do not like that the 8%.

Money that we save in EPF is our future money. And the interest rate is much better than we put in banks. If we are paying less EPF, means our "contribution" to the gov would be higher.

Why should we pay more income tax...??? For them to go Taiwan eat Taiwan Xiang Chang (Taiwan Yummy Pork Sausage)? During election campaign, whose money they use to do those cheapy yet so expensive banners and flyers?

Ridiculas! I call this, official Day Light Robbery.




I hate income tax, really.



Add more vinegar, please.





Sour enough?

Nevermind... I act down syndrome for you to see. (Of course la... income tax so high... wtf)









I wore this napkin when I was a baby. After 26 years, I'm still wearing it.

Cute right? :D

No comments: