Thursday 6 November 2008

Driving like a tortoise

Drove for more than 100km today. You see... 100km for places like Johor or KL is nothing because they have wide roads, highways and powerful cars.

I'm driving like 100km++ in Kuching, using my mum's 660 cc tortoise. On top of that, Kuching has a lot of small roads and weird Kuching road users, who loves to :
  • Drive slow on fast lanes;
  • Surprise you when you're driving like 80km/hr
  • Sight seeing rides as if everyone is taking a day off from work
All of them really get into my nerves when I was rushing for appointments or picking up my boss from the airport.

Today was truly a hectic day. I was rushing from Muara Tabuan to KIA, KIA back to Muara Tabuan, then Muara Tabuan to Merdeka Palace, and eventually we all ended up at Padawan. Imagine the burden driving 4 pax (including myself) in one 660cc tortoise. Aiks. And my passengers are not all slim people.

It's just 10.10pm and it's time for me to hit the sack. Leaving my house at 6.45am tomorrow. Another hectic + tiring day waiting for me ahead.

Damn!

No comments: