Sunday 9 November 2008

Broke the record. 150km!

Boss gone back. Freaking busy when he was around.

On my previous post, I said that I drove more than 100 km that day. On Friday, it's even worst! I'd been driving like 150km++ for that day. 150km is the 40%-50% distance from Johor to KL. Imagine, driving 150km per day in Kuching. You hear it right. In KUCHING!!!!

Just checked my mileage. It's 160km. Oh dear... my poor legs. I'm driving a manual car and I've injured my right foot. Ouch!

We had 5 appointments that day. The last appointment ended at 6pm. Went back home. Shower. Out again with them for dinner. After dinner, we went for a drink at Victoria Arms. Ewww... going clubing with Boss is a bad idea after all. My boss sang and dance with a cigar between his fingers. And the place is filled with Ah Guas. That's gross, man! I was totally freak out that night!

Anyway, my wawa eventually turned into pretty lady. Not one wawa, but two wawa! Hehe.



Cute ma...?

I love this sushi game.



Sushido.... Haikkk!!

No comments: