Thursday 11 September 2008

Update from Sunway

Another update from Sunway. Today is the 4th day of work. New workplace is okay. The people there are nice.

Regarding my job scope, very wide indeed. Though the burden is heavy, it's going to be a very interesting job. I'm required to wear nice nice so that I can go meet customers. Yea... this is what I want all these while, right.... hehehe. The time frame given for me to learn everything is too short. I'm flying back to Kuching end of this month. Could I absorb everything? A big question mark over here >_<

I hope I'm heading the correct way and giving my superior the correct impression.

Will blog more after that. Going home.

I'm at Old Town here using their WIFI by paying a plate of curry rice and my all time fav hazelbut white coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meeting customer??and wear nice nice??

I tot I'd read it wrongly and I know you are bad in that..haha..well, look like that's a nice challenge..keep it up worr...

Cheers from your bro.

Shen said...

Thanks for your regards. I feel as if everything is upsidedown for me right now. Aiksss....