Sunday 7 September 2008

The revenge of butterflies

I'm at the CC again. I just had Steamboat Buffet. I ate, ate and ate until as if my stomach gonna burst.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow is a big day for me. A really terrifying BIG day. I really don't know what is going to happen to me there. Frankly speaking, I do not like the place. I mean the place, not the company. Glenmarie is totally a bizarre industrial area. And working without any transportation is a big issue there. You need to stick on with your fellow colleagues everyday so that they eat what, you what wad.

Butterflies all over my stomach currently.

Lots of unanswerable questions were in thought.

How is it like over there?
Are they friendly?
Do they like me?
Can I survive without Boyfy?
Who am I going to have lunch with?
Am I going to be like an alien tomorrow for dressing very OL-ly ?
Who is going to pick me up tomorrow?

Aiksss....

Please let me know how to get rid of this bunch of butterflies.

Suddenly I hate butterflies so much.

No comments: