Saturday 28 June 2008

New target!

I've been craving of buying a good phone since started working with this stupid company.

The phone which I'm currently carrying very kolot already. It's from Boyfy. It's a Valentine Day pressie during my 2nd year Degree program. Duh!! It was in 2003 man! I've been carrying this stupid phone for more than 4 years.. lalalalalalalala... Maybe I shouldn't call my phone stupid la. Boyfy bought that phone for me during its launching. It's Motorola don't know what model. But it cost him RM600++. For a student, RM600 is not cheap. It takes few months to save that sum of money neh~

But I still think that phone very stupid lor. Because you see,

- It is a polyphonic phone (Duhh... so outdated!);
- With VGA camera (huh? What is that?);
- Pictures taken from that phone also not nice, blur blur one...
- My boss always laugh my phone because of the ringtone and say where got people use this kind of phone nowadays. Cannot even send MMS. He proposed it should be kept in the museum.

But of course, during that time, my phone is one of the most canggih phone already. But after 4 years plus, i think it's time for it to retire after serving me so well all these while. It is forever on for 24/7. So loyal.

So since I started working, I started to browse for new phone. And I found N73. But I ended up not buying it because I do not like thick phone and the outlook really puke me off. Honest speaking, I already have a kolot looking phone. I do not wish to get a new phone which also look as kolot as my current one.

W850i is also one of my fav. I almost bought that phone (though it has a 2MP camera). But after I heard a lot of people complaining this phone, I abandoned the idea.

LG Shine is very chio, but ya know... LG mah... infamous with poor quality.

K800i? Ahhh... DOn't want la... Boyfy used to carry this phone. It is a good phone and worth your every cent. But too bulky.

So, one and half year passed. I went for movie at Tebrau Jusco last Tuesday. And I saw....

W960i!!!



WOw.... This is the phone. I knew it. THIS IS THE PHONE I'M WAITING FOR!!!

This is breathtaking man! I like the look. I like the keypads (I send a lot of sms ;p). I like the camera. And, it's a touch screen phone!

Ooohhh Lah Lahhh.... very good indeed. It's light. It's thin (the exact thickness I want). Good keypad. 3MP camera. Wifi. And it has a built in 8Gb memory! 8Gb is a lot... Can store so many things.

I've made some surveys regarding the price at JB. Some of the shops telling me RM1,500. Some tell me RM2,500. I think RM1,500 should be the AP set bah... And the RM2,500 one is trying to cut my throat.

To me, AP set or original set doesn't matter to me lor. As long as it is under warranty with a reliable company, then it is a good phone already. I have someone working with SonyEricsson. Later go and check with him how much does it cost at worker price.

Can't wait to get hold to my new phone... Beh...



I look cacat right?

2 comments:

古小玉 said...

I think if RM1500 no worth it lei, too expensive and furthermore with that price u can buy a PDA phone. If I were u I will pay extra few hundreds to buy the new Apple I-Pod PDA phone, my frd just bought it, so cool and user friendly. Anyway, he uses it just to online to surf net.

About my resigation, my boss said she already talked to my Company Director to convince him to counter offer me, my boss asked to stay for awhile to wait for the outcome. I think if the counter offer < 1500 sure I will go. What about u? started to work in the new company yet ? I really hope u will be very success in the new company.

Take care ya!

Shen said...

Hi Uncle. Glad to see you again here. Thanks for your comment.

Ya... RM1.5k is a bit expensive. But what to do, I like that phone so much.

My housemate also owns an i-Phone (from Apple). Very user friendly indeed. And the touch screen is very sensitive as well. But I heard ladies with long finger nails couldn't use that phone because the screen is using some sort of thermal sensors to detect your finger movement.

But the other day I saw in newspapers that China is producing a lot of fake i-Phone and I suspect the one my housemate is using is a fake one. Because his bro bought it for him in China before i-Phone launching ;D

I'm still with my old company. Leaving early of September. 3-month notice mah. My boss just handed my letter to HR last weekend. Some of my colleagues know about my resignation and some don't know yet. My Head of Manufacturing never counter offer me in teams of $. He counter offer me whether I want to change department to Engineering as I'm one of the highest educate supervisors in Production. But I reject the offer. I love the people I'm working with over here, but I'm sick with the management. Changing department or not doesn't matter to me at all already.

You should read my old posts. I'm really disappointed with this company. I hate people who make me believe and yet giving me empty promises.