Friday 25 April 2008

Tioman Island (1)

Sneak Peek
I'm called for 2nd interview session. With the director :S

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Went to Tioman Island few weeks ago. Really had some quality time there. Work is stress and boring. I miss those fishes, the beach, the sound of waves and the environment so much. Feel like going back to restore myself once again.

I took this picture on the way to Tioman Island.


Kriz, please rate my picture... Nice or not? This is the best picture I had already... ;)

Boyfy and I are on the way to Coral Island to do snorkeling



Me half way snorkeling! See? I got many colourful fishes surrounding me...!! Yoohooo!!



Boyfy and I being vain on the way to Tioman Island (inside ferry)



Can you spot me? ;D



Hmm... but i noticed that angmohs really like to read books leh. No matter where they go, they must bring a book with them. This is some good attitude that Asians should learn from. I think we Asians seldom read lor... like me, always read magazine niah.

In front of a Scuba Diving shoplot. I love the deco.



Kriz, please rate this picture too.. ;)



My dirty sandy legs.
Haha... I was actually lying on a hammock la... Swinging while snapping my own flying legs



Update more later... time for bath bath!

4 comments:

kRiZcPEc said...

1st pic and the coconut tree one are nice, but can be better if the horizon is not tilted.
BTW, why shot vertically?

Shen said...

Thanks Kriz for your comment. I also don't know why I shot it vertically. But nowadays like to snap photos vertically, just don't know why.

If it is shot horizontally, would it be nicer? Why?

kRiZcPEc said...

May be.
Actually it's just a personal preference. I usually shoot landscape horizontally first; and unless there are special reasons, I won't go for vertical. That's why I asked you shot that way. ;)
PS: in some cases shooting in both ways work just as well.
Good Luck with your interview.

Shen said...

Oh, thanks Kriz! With the wishes you gave me... I will do my best! :D But still waiting for the interview schedule...