Saturday 23 February 2008

Happy cat

Dolly, as usual, the most happy cat on earth. She was brought up by my family with lots of attention and love.

So this explain her playfulness at home.

During my last trip back to Kuching, she scratched me and bite me. She never scratch anyone or bite anyone before. Weird cat

Anyway, she is a poser la...

Not like her mother, she doesn't avoid my camera when I snapped photo of her. And the best part is she loves to pose!

It all started when I bought four wooden cats from a local souvenir shop.....



.....with a crazy master behind the scene.


Lots of babies inside...

I love this pic most!

She's smiling, man! *shy shy*


What a good poser!



..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
.
.
.



The best pose ever!!!





Shyok right?
Dolly, a very sweet cat indeed.

No comments: