Thursday 24 January 2008

Lots of cursing

Abandon my blog for quite some time already.

Im too busy with work lar... Output, output, output... Everyday output. I cannot have a peace of mind at all. Even Saturday nights, Sundays, and Public Holidays I also need to drag myself to work. WTF.

And damn all those internets. My company has banned us from internet. Luckily my PC in the production is still having this service. And my house internet damn sucks. The internet was like on for 2 minutes, then off for 1 hour. It has been like this since last week.

Oh damn you Streamyx!

Oppss... Guess lots of cursing here. Ala... stress out myself ma ;P

Annie left two days ago. No one will bitch with me anymore. Too bad huh... She left for another better offer. What I can say is all the best to her and goodluck.

When is my turn?

22 Jan 2008
I passed my weekend with frustration.
Im wondering whether it is worth it to continue like this.
But definately continuing like this will only cause more damage to my relationship.
I couldn't forgive for all the things we had done to each other. I couldn't just forget everything like that. I cannot stop myself from revenge.
I know, this will bring harm.
I can feel myself not better than a carnivor.


24 Jan 2008

I am on night shift this week. Today is Thaipusam. And I’m working again. Damn.
I need to work on this Saturday night. Double damn.
I am having a headache now. And I can feel irritation deep under my throat. Guess I am going to have a cough soon. Triple Damn.
It has been a lonesome night. So bored. So damn sian.

No comments: