Wednesday 31 October 2007

Kuching! I miss you!

Update 30 October 2007

Nick just went back to Kuching. He dropped by Johor to see us before he went back to Kuching.

I was living in tense for the past few days. Last week my boss declared to us that FDA audit has being brought forward. Damn. And management wanted him to freeze all our annual leaves..!! Double damn!! I already bought my tickets back and out of the sudden i have to let my tickets go like that.

This morning, I went up to my boss and asked him whether I can still take the two days leaves. He said he'll talk to Boyfy.

Boyfy told me that he has already agreed, provided Boyfy finishes all his work before he goes back! Woot~!!

lalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalaaaaa~~~~

Kuching here I come! Laksa here I come!!! Today is Tuesday and I'm going back on Thursday morning! Shyok la...!! Two more working days to go!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I was so sleepy while working night shift last night. It has been more than 1 month since I work 12-hour night shift. Between 4am and 5.30am, i was so sleepy!! Eventhough I drank coffee, i still sleepy. Haiz~

I dont know whether it is a good idea to talk about work in blog.

Anyway, I was transfered to a new area (territory) by bosses last week. They wanted me to take charge a more challenging process where the operators need more motivation and disipline. Uh.... disipline? Hehe... I am a dictator! Ho ho ho~

Frankly speaking, I feel a bit sad that I need to leave my previous area. I miss my girls.

But anyway, life still carry on. I have to look forward to get myself bond closer to my new girls.

I think I should blog until here regarding my work. It is a big challenge to me. And winning is A MUST in this battle.

I must prove to myself, my boss and everybody around me that I am capable. And I am the correct person to do the task.

BIG.GIRLS.WIN.

No comments: