Tuesday 30 October 2007

Big Bags

Update on 28 Oct 2007

I fell sick again.

I caught a cold until I forced myself to take MC yesterday. It was the 3rd day of my cold when I took MC.

After seeing the doctor yesterday, I feel better. I stopped flu but unfortunately I started to cough.

Despite of being sick, I went to SG this afternoon. It has been 9-10 months since the last time I visited SG. As usual, SG is always crowded. We met up with some Kuching dudes there.

If you know me well, ya know, I don't go to SG just for meeting up some friends. I GO SHOPPING!!!!

Hehehe...

Within 1 hour, I finally found my new handbag in Bugis Junction!!!! Woot~!!!!

Though the bag is a bit expensive, but still, it is still a good buy ;p

I've been searching up and down for big bags from KL to Johore. Some bags I find them too "aunty". Some are too expensive. Some are expensive yet look cheap. Really palia...

The bag I bought costs me $50. It is made of synthetic leather and from my first touch, I know that is a bag with good quality. But one thing no good about this bag is.... huhuhuh... so heavy, man! Anyway, I'm very happy with my new bag lar... xD

Im still searching for the new Adidas. I couldn't find that model in Johore and even in SG! Haiz... Don't tell me I need to find my way up to KL just to buy that pair of shoes?

No comments: