Monday 1 October 2007

Pink Ribbon

PINK RIBBON



Pink Ribbon stands for Breast Cancer Awareness. Actually how many of you know anything about Breast Cancer? If you ask me, I don't know either.


Today Im gonna blog everything in Pink to show my support.
Pink Ribbon Day this year falls on the 22 October, which is a Monday.
I hope that on this day, everyone can dress in Pink and show your support too.

I saw some cute stuffs on sale in the internet.


Uhhhh
... I love the bears! They are soooo kiuttt!!!
The pins are geng! The bangle is super geng too!!!

What are you waiting for...? Do s
how your support. Thanks.


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.


I have a bad news here.

Rachael's mother is suffering from 4th stage cancer. I don't know Rachael. I don't know her mother too. But when I read her posts, I felt so touched. Even when Im writing this now, I can feel tears around my eyes.

I feel pity for her. Her mother is diagnosed with cancer not long ago. Adding to their disappointment, it's already early of 4th stage. The cancer area is at the esophagus and now affecting her lungs as well. I know the chances of recovering (or i should say Surviving) is not big, but what to do?

I think Rachael has been thinking as positive as she could from the way she blogs about it. Though there is not much chance, all we can do is let's pray for her.

Don't know why, I'm very emotional when reading her post. I hate to face this kind of situation. Im sure Rachael doesn't like too. I know someone (sorry, cannot reveal the person here) who is also dianosed with cancer. She has been operated for many many times. I went to Normah with her. I even when to SG with her for the medical checkup after the operation. The lumps keep growing. Doctor said that she cannot be Chemo-ed anymore cuz she has exceed her limit. Oh dear.... Those lumps are painful ya know..??? All the doctor can advice here is Treasure Life and Live life to the fullest. Her time is not long that's what I can say.

If you are reading this, I want to let you know that Im not selfish. i just couldn't face the fact that this kind of stuff is happening to the person who is so near to me. Every time I meet up with you, Im so quiet because I really dont know what to say. Im scare that I will talk the wrong topics and make you feel sad. Please forgive me...

Rach, miracle do happens, right? Start believing!

No comments: