Tuesday 2 October 2007

New toilet

I have a sudden urge today.

Today, I'm so disappointed with my work, and even more disappointed with myself.

Maybe you have heard me repeating this phase again and again... But still, I want to blog about it.

From a lousy kid, I turned into a distinction student in Secondary. I pursue in Engineering and I was granted with a full-scholarship. I graduated my bachelor with 2nd upper honours.

Now, I feel so suck about myself. My brother has been telling me that he's not performing well his job. And I gave him lots of advice so that he can carry on or leave for a better offer. After telling him all the advices, I felt myself being slapped on my face so hard~!

I have been giving people advice all these while. How 'bout myself??

Am I performing well?

This is a tough question. I really don't know what's happening to me. Why am I not doing well? Is it because of my look that portrait my character this way?

I hope not.

Sometimes I feel myself being abandone. I feel so useless.

I don't know how long I can survive here.

Maybe not too long.

Should I find a new "house".... NOW?

No comments: