Wednesday 12 September 2007

I hate phone calls!

14 September 2007, Thursday

Feeling so FUCK up these two days.

I worked second shift these two days. While I was soundly asleep, I was woke up by phone call for two fucking days!!!

Receiptionist: Hello S*, you got a call. Please wait for a moment...

Then at work, the situation was so so hanky-panky. Everything was in a mess. This cannot, that cannot. I even went to work 4 hours earlier to settle those issues. I think my lifespan lessen for 2 months because of these two days. WTF.

Finally today, everything's done. Phew~~

I finished work at 11.30 last night. Went to had my dinner-supper after that. Then straightaway I went to bed without even care to bath. Lying on the bed, the time was 12.45am. I was wide awake. I couldn't sleep. WTF. After lying for about half an hour, finally I went to dreamland. But out of a sudden, I woke up at 4am. I was sleepless at 4 in the morning! Bloody asshole!


This morning I woke up feeling reluctant. I got to work at 7.30am~!! Bloody... Im going back at 3.30pm later. Go back and do some exercise to stress down myself. Oppsss... Im feeling hungry now...

No comments: