Wednesday 22 August 2007

GHOST

Very often, we talk about ghost.

During my primary and secondary years, my friends love to tell me ghost stories. And most stories are very lame one. From all the lame stories, I have a conclusion: Ghost loves toilets!

LOLz.

I really don't understand why must we relate ghost with toilets. Toilets reminds me of shit, and urine smell. Please don't tell me all ghost are addicted to that smell.

The second last toilet in my school toilet has a big lock on it. Since the day I stepped into that school, that door was lock ever since. No one knows what happen to that toilet. It looks erry to me too. My friend then told me that some seniors told her a ghost story regarding that toilet. That's the most lame ghost story I ever heard.

Once upon a time, a female student commited suicide in that toilet over some personal matters. And she wore red clothes that day. Then after some years, two female students went to the school toilet. Ya know, my secondary school is located at a very hilly place and that makes the toilets look even more scary. One of the students went into the second last toilet. Her friend waited for her outside. She waited and waited but she never come out. So her friend left thinking that her friend must have went back to class. On the next day, they found her body in the second last toilet. She hanged herself. And she wore red too! What a coincidence huh? She was wearing her school uniform, how come she's wearing red then? x) Then some rumours said that while the deceased girl was inside the second last toilet, she met the ghost of the female student committed suicide there. And the ghost some how hypnotize her or wad...then she ended up hanging herself there lor.

Stupid story right? Since she was alone in the toilet, how come there's rumours saying that she saw the ghost there? She sms before the ghost killed her? Sorry oh, during that time, no such things like sms yet. Buaahahhaha!!

Even now im working, there are also rumours of ghost in my workplace. But who cares? I'm just doing my job. I don't interfere you, you don't interfere me. Maybe some people are a lil' bit unfortunate. They see ghost.

Wikipedia says that ghost is usually defined as the supernatural appearance(soul/spirit) of a deceased person and encounted in places where he or she usually go. FYI, not all ghost dare to appear themself. Just like human beings, some of them are shy mah. So they will manifest themself in terms of poltergeist such as knocking on the door, footsteps and etc. Some even can manifest themself in odours. Not body odours, but very aromatic smell such as flower essence and food. Since that ghost loves toilets so much, I assume they can manifest themselves in their fav urine, shit or fart smell too.

Since young, my parents forbided me from watching ghost movies. They never tell me ghost stories either. When I told them some ghost stories I heard in school (usually the toilets one), they will shut off my mind by telling me positive things like there aren't such things like ghost (i know they lied) and ghost don't hurt innocent people.

TO me, ghost is partly a psychology. Sometimes, people see ghost not because they really see them, but from their imaginations. They import the imaginations from what they listen and from what they see in movies. Why is it ghost always a lady? Why is it they always dress up in white? Why is it they must be floating? Ghost is just the soul of a person. Human does't float, ok!

From what I believe, not all humans become ghost after they died. Only certain people turn into ghost. Especially those who are looking for revenge and tasks waiting to be completed. Of cuz, there are also ghost with no mission. They are called Hungry Ghost. Chinese believe that they are the wondering souls that belongs nowhere or waiting for recarnation. Basically they just float here float there like Casper.

Anyway, it's just a psychology of mine.

Talking about recarnation, my grandparents love to tell me stories. They told me that if I do bad this life, I will end up as an animal (Horse, DOgs, Cow...bla bla bla) in my next life. Believe it or not, it's up to you. Hey, being a Dog is not so bad afterall lar. Dogs are very intelligent and cute animals. Take Cheedie for example.


Isn't she cute?

Being a horse is not so bad too.

You see, it all depends on our luck. You can be born as a stray dog. Everyday found loitering near food stalls and roadsides begging for food. You can also be born as a horse who doesnt know how to race. And end up working by pulling heavy loads. Not only animals. If you are born in a poor family, you'll end up with no education and your life sucks.

So do cherish what you have now. Don't take things for granted~!

No comments: