Tuesday 21 August 2007

FAT!!!


Ugghhh... Im so fat! My arms look so flabby. Not to mention about my tummy, worst nightmare ever~

HOw?!!! *sob*

I met up with some friends yesterday afternoon at Tebrau Jusco. They came all the way from Singapore. I noticed that one of my friends looks a bit slimmer. I thought, maybe she's under stress and I also haven't see her more than half year. SO no big deal lah.

Then I only know that she's actually taking up some kind of slimming package. And her package worth RM1,000. Woot! So expensive... She told me, she lost 3 kg in 2 weeks.

Out of a sudden, I have an urge of taking up a weight loss package too.

No matter how I exercise (you know, i never exercise!), im still fat. Haiz. Maybe I should really invest some of my bloody salary in one of those slimming package too. If not, im going to end up like a PIG or GORILLA soon ;(

I just finished calculate the allowance Im going to get this month. Shyok, I'm going to get RM900 this month! Wahahha!! Can buy the slimming package loh! According to that friend, her slimming package duration is 7 weeks. SO meaning to say, if I take up the package, I can't simply eat what ever I like in 7 weeks. But at least this package is not that cruel. I still can eat one tiny-miny meal a day. ONE only. If I already had my breakfast, then lunch and dinner I'm not allow to eat anything apart from drinking the juice or nutrition drinks the package provide. But 7 weeks. NO KFC. NO NASI LEMAK. NO BISCUITS. NO BREAD & TUNA. NO ICE-CREAM.

THIS IS TORTURING!

Well, IF I'm going to take up the package, I will take this golden chance to get my ears pierced since that I cant eat anything. I want to wear BIG BIG earings!! xD

Aiya... Im so fat la... Hair so ugly somemore, especially my fringe! I went for a hair cut last Saturday. And now my fringe now look like shit. I dont know how the heck the guy cut my fringe until like that. He layered my fringe! My fringe now is senget-senget and so layer!!! WTF. How come my straight fringe become layer fringe?!! I look like I'm growing some bush in front of my forehead! What to do... Now I can't put down my fringe anymore. I need to pin them up so that no one sees the bush. Aarggghhh!! WTF.

*Update due to my sleepiness while blogging last night

No comments: