Wednesday 10 July 2013

A new awful beginning?

I started working with new company since 1st June. The price they paid me is good. But there is always a price to pay back.

I understand, no company is perfect. Just like human beings, no one is perfect.  Come back to thing of it, what is perfect?  The term "perfect" is too subjective. How good is perfect? We cannot tell right.. Haha.

I actually kind of lost right now. No one actually guiding me.  What do you expect to guide a Senior Exec?? That is the price I got to pay loh. Who ask me insist to have a "senior" in my post. Senior is supposed to guide other people, not other people guiding me. Damn stupid.

Things not running quite smoothly at the moment. House is in a big mess. I got no time to tidy things up. Too lazy to tiny up too.

Now tonnes of clothes waiting me to wash. Aihhh..


 

No comments: