Wednesday 7 April 2010

Marketing Strategy

Today, they called me up for a teleconference session.

"Shen, you have to strategize your marketing strategy. Open up the market and source for new input," they say.

Why do I need to strategies my marketing strategy? Why Why WHY??

Target already achieve... What will I get for doing more? Bonus??? Pay increase??? I'm not going to do it. I had enough. You are greedy, selfish. As a boss, should come and visit more often. When I need help the other day, you shove me off telling me to tackle the problem myself. If I could tackle it myself, I won't be asking for help.

For equipment sales, people look for me. For product support and part sales, people look for me too. I understand that at branch level I need to know and do everything. But I really hate it when someone out of the blue called me up and ask me this question: "Hey, do you know whether this customer got give PO or not ar? Ha? You dont know? How come you dont know?"

Come on... i have thousand of stuffs to do. I can't be so busy body digging out all the PO and bla bla bla and memorize them. Yet, I've handed my parts sales to my assistant. Go ask her, will you?

No comments: