Wednesday 21 April 2010

Lala... i miss you...

Almost every morning when I wake up, Lala would me meowing in a very cute manner in front of my bedroom door. And I will open my door and let him in...

Today morning, no more Lala sitting in front of my door meowing. I opened my door. I can only imagine Lala sitting there with a cute face when he greeted me.

I miss him following me down the stairs... I miss him tripping me over and over... I miss him bumping my feet using his strong body... I miss stroking his head and he lifted up his head cuz he's enjoying it... I miss seeing him standing on two legs when i put his food above his head...

I really miss him so much xxxx

Lala, how did you manage me make us miss you so much?

The SSPCA guys are going to cremate you tomorrow. I'm sure you are still inside the box. I understand it's cold outside. But don't be afraid. Heaven is a much better place than earth.

R.I.P. Lala...

*why am i crying?*

No comments: