Sunday 27 September 2009

Why want to live?

Boyfy's friend passed away yesterday after committing suicide.

This guy has everything in his life:
Good relationship with family members, lots of friends, rich, a caring girlfriend, and dad just bought him a new semi D with cost not less than RM400K, a new car and a big new plasma TV for the house.

He left a note behind, saying that he is bored with his life.


*****

Some people study and work so hard just to earn a living.

Some people forced themselves to live on although they know that death is haunting them.

Some people become snatch thieves, because they still want to continue living in this world.

There are so many reasons to live on. I'm sure Ms Suzuki wishes she's alive and enjoy life. I really do not understand why this dude decides to end his life. He got everything. He got money. Why can't he just use his money to workout something interesting rather than taking life for granted?

Nevertheless, I feel glad that this dude has eventually left this world of sins to celebrate his life in heaven.

Rest in peace, dude.

Please remember not to waste live again if you happen to reborn.

Life is beautiful.

2 comments:

K9 said...

1st reaction: OMG!! Commit suicide? What happened??

2nd reaction: I don't think by ended his life with sin in this world will granted him to heaven. He had committed the worst sin in the world to give up upon himself,

My actual reaction: It's sad to see someone close to pass aways for that reason. Personally I think he's too noob to be in this world. Why he end his life that way? Ms.Suzuki wouldn't want that to happen but unfortunately the soul reaper had plan on me to ended her life. I'm sure she still want to live on.

I really dun understand humans nowadays. ><

Shen said...

I read from facebook... all his friends were so shocked that he just left this world like that. He actually has a lot of friends. Own a big semi D, got nice car to drive, big tauke's only son...