Saturday 18 July 2009

Me, Myself and I


It's been a long long time since I upload my face in my blog.

So today I'm going to upload "kao kao"!! Be prepared ya...

.
.
.
.
.
.


After got my hair coloured at Trenzcut, Jalan Bukit Mata. I like the way they blow my hair.





Before I went to Damai Puri play at the beach... so sporty lei... the pair of sunnies I bought from Taiwan nice or not?





Camwhoring in my living room lying on my dad's new bought rocking arm chair





The gothic side of me, with dark eyeshadow and green, pale lips





Before I went to watch Transformers! Do u like my scaft?





Edit edit and edit.... so classic





Me with one of my kittens at home. I like this picture a lot cuz i pretty ma
*sorry ar... muka tebal punya orang is like that one*





****************************

I'm leaving for Sibu on Monday. COming back on the same day. Air ticket already bought. And I'm traveling alone this time.

You know, I hate traveling alone especially when I'm don't have any transport.

The reason why nI'm going to Sibu this time is to settle a big troublesome deal.

Not that I'm not positive enough, but it is really a troublesome one. But hopefully God can take extra care of me this time. I really need His support and guidance. I know I'll be lost without God's path.

To see things in a positive way, I'm actually lucky. God made us met. And of all places, in Sibu. That's when i went there few months back and while hunting down ship owners I met him. I really thank God for giving me this precious gift. Cuz He wants me to learn and groom myself to be a better person.

So, I'm going to bring a lot of positive energy to Sibu on Monday. I will make sure my positive attraction could tie him down and everything goes well.

Take it as a leisure trip and no need be so stress.

Gambatteh, Shen.

2 comments:

Knight said...

This girl is a TERRORIST!! Wanted for USD 1Mil!!! Hahahhh!!!

You dun sit until spoil for Dad's new arm chair yahh..I go back want to sit 1 ler...

Shen said...

Dad says at Ikea there show it can rock 5000 times. I think I've rock around 4000 already... not sure when you come back still can enjoy.

Why you say I am a terrorist?