Thursday 23 July 2009

Four Stages of Life

FOUR STAGES OF LIFE



When I see this picture, it makes my heart sour.

Life is full with suffering.

Of all fluids shown above, which is your drink?

If you ask me, i choose the first one... pure N' innocent.


*********************


Grandma is not feeling well these few days.

I have no idea when she will recover.

Or perhaps she will never recover.

Let's pray for grandma.

Frankly speaking, I don't wish her to recover.

I only wish she can lessen her suffering.

Because living is suffering.


2 comments:

Knight said...

Hope she recover without pain. At least I can see her.

Shen said...

I heard dad says she is getting better today. Hope she's fine... But I'm still worried of the stone in her gold bladder. Ya know, she is a diabetes patient. Hard for her to recover if want to go for operation. And also the injection for her to sleep during operation is too strong for grandma.