Friday 3 July 2009

Big heavy dark clouds for me

I feel like beating up someone today.

Someone spoiled my mood. Or maybe I should say, I let them spoiled my mood.

I called up one customer this morning with hope that I will get good response from the other party. I went to his office last week but failed to meet up with the boss as the office girl told me he is busy and bla bla bla. So this time, I called directly to his office saying I want to talk to him. Without asking me anything, the lady passed the call to him. As usual, I told him about me and my company and started to introduce in our product. When he heard about my company product name, he told me in an angry voice: "I DON'T NEED IT" and ended my call.

Can you imagine that? The director of a few companies just ended our conversation like that. So rude!

I don't call him blindly just to do sales or trying to bug him. If you know me, I'm a person who is straight to the point and don't bullshit at all. This guy knows the product more than I do because he has been buying the same product from another company in SG. I heard that he had some unhappy comments about the product. And since we are the sole distributor in Msia,I thought of visiting him and help him to solve his problems. Who knows... this is the response I got.

Nevermind, I started calling my next customer. A lady picked up my call and I started to tell her the same old thing. She started to raise her voice and asking me, "Who do you want to find and what do you want actually..?!!!" Damn! I've told her who am I, where am I from, and I'm the supplier for xxx product and would like to introduce my product to PIC. And she gave me such an ugly response.

I really dont know what happen to these people today. Why are they so angry?

Some customers are so unreasonable. They want you to go through their requirement as if they are your one and only customer. The moment they throw a technical data sheets to you, they expect you to give them the data in 10 mins.

There was a customer last week who approached me for technical data. He called me on Sunday night around 9-10pm, asking me to compile those data for him. Crazy. He faxed his documents to my office the next morning. Then kept on pestering me by calling me every hour to ask me whether I've done his data. After a few calls, you guys guess what he told me?

He said: "I need the data quick. If not I will spec in other brands already."

Trying to threaten me. I hate these group of people. I've canceled off all my important appointments of the day just to run through your things. I skipped lunch and that's the response I got! Damn.

No comments: