Wednesday 15 April 2009

Kelvin's convo

Got two funny pics to show off today.

My brother had his convo last month. I didn't attend because it crashed with my schedule.

So my parents went to KL without me *sob*


He posted his convo pix in Facebook. I damn beh song when I see those pictures lor. Because all the pictures got no me inside. Celaka.


I really wish I could attend his convo. I wanted to take photos with them. These are one of the occasions that we can't rewind back.


Sadly, I sat in front of my laptop. I open my paint program. And start editing....





TADA!




Nice or not?

I look tall and slim right? Hahhahah!




There's another one to show off.




I spy with my lil' eye at your convo, Kelvin!

3 comments:

古小玉 said...

Hahaha... u so naughty! :)

Shen said...

This is creative ;P

Shen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.